|Job Title||Front End Web Developer|
|Location||Remote Working UK|
Front End Web Developer
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Front End Web Developer to join our established global company. Founded in 2003, Flashbay is the World’s No.1 business-to-business (B2B) supplier of logo branded Promotional Technology products. We offer an attractive range of designs within our Memory, Power and Audio categories, offering unbeatable prices coupled with fast and efficient service. Our product lines include Flash Drives, Power Banks, Speakers, Headphones, and Face Masks and Face Shields and a host of related technology products and accessories which allow our customers the unparalleled ability to promote their brands with confidence.
What will you do in your new role?
• Work with the marketing team to understand their requirements for a variety of updates to our existing websites and help build some completely new websites
• Implement wireframe or graphical design briefs as functional, reviewable versions which efficiently and cleanly meet the specified requirements
• Create high fidelity design versions of the websites and proactively suggest improvements and enhancements across our web assets
• Continuously iterate designs based on feedback and testing to improve user engagement and conversion rates on site
• Put our customers’ needs first to deliver the ultimate user experience
• Be primarily responsible for all front-end implementation and maintenance
• Ensure consistency across all pages and sections of our sites
• Put forward new ideas and seek out ways to improve our website offerings
• Stay up-to-date with the latest web design and UI/UX trends and developments
What do you need to be successful in this role?
• Have a technical background/mindset
• Educated to degree level in a related discipline, supported by demonstrable experience
• Complete fluency with writing clean, perfectly organised and efficient CSS
• A strong portfolio of creative and visually engaging web designs
• Proven experience of design for highly functional and useable websites
• Experience of working with and developing brand guidelines
• Experience of working with and contributing to design systems
• A solid background of designing for responsive web
• Experience of designing for accessibility
• Your primary focus and interest should be on technical implementation and not graphic design or visual design although you need to have a solid understanding of what makes sites look good
What do we offer?
• Competitive basic salary
• Annual discretionary bonus
• 30 days of annual leave including public holidays, increasing as your career develops
• Discounted gym membership (local to our Fulham office)
• Cycle to work scheme
This is a remote working role open to applicants living anywhere in the UK. If you live within commuting distance of our global HQ in Fulham, you would have the option to work in the office should you prefer. Applications cannot be accepted from anyone living outside the UK.